Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Angry
Thread: I'm Angry
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 06:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
WaffleFlamesisAngry
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
It is also against the rules to create another account to skirt your previous ban
lol I figured that would be a rule, I only made this account to be angry I figured it would get banned. But so far it's lasted longer than my old account :P maybe they just haven't noticed yet.

As far as @trollface's comment goes I have to say this: I WAS NEW. I didn't even look through all the forums and thus hadn't even gotten a chance to see that there WAS a rules forum yet. And I don't think you can see my original post but if you could it would show me asking if there was a forum where I can post about my music because I wasn't sure. I WAS asking if I could post and where but the only answer I got was the permaban. As far as where I posted I left a comment about the Death Grips in a Psychadelic Hip Hop thread and that's all I remember posting in but I looked around some more forums in the rock section and said a thing or two. I don't really remember where though, Animal Collective rings a bell though....
WaffleFlamesisAngry is offline   Reply With Quote