Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Angry
Thread: I'm Angry
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 09:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleFlamesisAngry View Post
I was so heated when I wrote that, I'm amazed it wasn't in all caps. I'd look like suck a douche if it was in all caps. Well I don't think my old account is going to get unbanned so I guess I'll just have to deal with what I've got from now on. I'm not really sure if I want to continue this account though. It's nature is so aberrant... But it could be funny if I'm still around in a few months when newcomers are asking why I'm mad for all of us to laugh at this account's origin.
We can unban your original account at any time. If you would prefer to use the original account, let me know and I will un-ban it. I'll probably ban the account you're on, though. What with the multiple account rule you're breaking that we're nice enough to let slide for some reason.

Pick an account. Then be a part of the community. And believe me, if you try to half-ass it just to get your music out, the worst time is now, since all this attention is now focused on whether you'll pan out as yet another "member" that fades away after he's done his job or hasn't gotten the kind of feedback he wants, or someone permanent that people care enough about to listen to his music in the first place.

Think about that.