Music Banter - View Single Post - The "get [insert forum member here] into [insert genre or subgenre here]" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 02:15 AM   #60 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post

Seriously, no I do not of course. But I DO have a problem with you dissing my thread (or any thread) just because you disagree with it. Nobody else has a problem with this, why do you? Honestly, as I say, if you don't like it just shrug and move on. No need to be down on it just because it isn't something you agree with or are interested in.
Briks is a person too. It's not nice to call him a nobody. You might want to read his post.

If you don't like something why not speak out against it? Are you trying to censor my voice like google wants to censor my avatars!?

Also this is a public forum so not everyone is going to agree with the same ideas and blow rainbows up each others butt.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote