Music Banter - View Single Post - Madonna VS Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 04:45 AM   #125 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
The problem with Gaga is, she really isn't "pop star quality" but she tries to be by "trying to hard" with the costumes, antics etc. Ive seen clips of her pre- Lady Gaga superstar status that actually shocked me. If she sat behind the piano and left the theatrics to Madonna I might actually would like her.
You actually liking her and the masses liking her are two completely different things. She wouldn't have went anywhere if she stuck to that same image of just sitting behind the piano doing nothing. She is far too creative to waste it all just stuck behind a piano.

Quote:
Madonna can do those things because she has been doing it for over 30 years and she is better at it. She is more creative and artistic.
You forget that Gaga is still fairly new. This would sound the same if you were talking about Madonna when she just started out. Of course she doesn't have 30 years under the belt of doing theatrics. I don't even get this statement.

Quote:
Madonna in her prime was 10x the performer Gaga is. Madonna may not have much raw talent but she knows how to entertain and to put on a show. Gaga just tries to hard, she is very contrived.
Gaga entertains way better than Madonna but that's just my opinion. Just like you think Gaga is a try hard and contrived.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote