Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #1213 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyril Sneer View Post
Hate you? Of course not, I'm new here and don't want to make enemies just yet. Would drinking fruit juice not perform the same function?

What gets me about hot drinks is that some people base their daily routine around them. Wake up, have a cup, get to work, have a cup, lunchtime, have a cup, afternoon, have a cup, back from work, have a cup and so it goes day after day. There's also the time it takes to make, waiting for the kettle to boil, waiting for the tea bag to 'infuse', waiting for it to cool down, waiting for the person to finish their hot drink before getting to leave the house. Not forgetting the rank smell of coffee and the mess that is made by discarded tea bags on kitchen surfaces and mug rings by people who don't use coasters.

Juice does not cause these issues. Hot drinks should be banned!
Cold fruit juice wouldn't perform the same function. Also green tea is good for you. I make my tea while cooking breakfast so it doesn't take any extra time. By the time I am done making breakfast my tea is ready to drink. Coffee does smell rank I agree with you there but everything else is a non-issue to me anyways. I now see why you hate hot beverages so much though.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote