Music Banter - View Single Post - Madonna VS Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 06:55 PM   #128 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Every time you talk about GaGa not being creative. I want to just scream hater in your face. You don't think she is creative and that's fine because it is justsubjective but to put Madonna on some pedastill like she is way more creative than GaGa is just silly imo.
lol

So I am a hater just because in my opinion Lady Gaga is not creative?

I am not calling you a hater because you find Gaga to be more creative than Madonna so why are you calling me a hater for my opinion?

For the record, I am not placing Madonna on a pedestal lol. I am not her biggest fan, I actually think she is quite overrated and has limited talent. However, she has created some creative output with her albums and performances.

If we were comparing Madonna to lets say... someone like David Bowie my opinion of course would be different but your comparison was between her and Lady Gaga and between her and Lady Gaga, Madonna has produced more artistic output.

I think albums like Erotica and Ray of Light are far more creative than anything Lady Gaga has ever done. I think the Girlie Show tour is far more entertaining than any Gaga performance.

I wish Gaga would stop trying to do things for attention and focus more on creating artistic music because she has the talent. When you have talent you shouldn't have to do the things she chooses to do for attention. Your music should have peoples attention not gimmicks.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote