Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 08:21 PM   #1979 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
That doesn't say anything about Crabtree trying to fight Sherman's brother, dude.
I was trying to figure out what you're talking about and then I went back and read my previous post. I've been writing all day and accidentally made it seem like Crabtree tried frighting Sherman's brother. This is my bad. I meant his brother claimed he tried to fight Sherman. I understand know why you were confused. Sorry man.

And just a thought. Sherman write that he got very emotional after the game and mentioned Crabtree by name for things he said and that "I just don't like the guy."

That street goes both ways. I would venture a bet that says Crabtree didn't like him from the start. I mean, last year with the Brady tweet, the sarcastic clapping when somebody catches a touchdown on him, and the public hate for Jim Harbaugh...all probably led Crab to dislike Sherman. People are acting like this is the first incident of his arrogance. If I was Crabtree, and I didn't like Sherman, and Sherman came up and tried to shake my hand, I wouldn't shake it. It's okay for Sherman to not like a dude but Crabtree has to shake his hand? That's backwards logic right there.

As for the whole "tried to fight Sherman" stuff. I chalk that up to sensationalism from his brother.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote