Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 08:11 AM   #6708 (permalink)
bulbasaur
ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ

anyone ever check the genres listed under "paste your taste"? i think it's cool to see those change over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by last.fm
I'm into lo-fi, indie, hip-hop, dream pop and experimental, including:
Spoiler for compatibility's still fun though:

Your musical compatibility with Alfred is LOW
Music you have in common includes The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Sufjan Stevens, American Football, Justin Timberlake and Frank Ocean.

Your musical compatibility with billyjerome is LOW
Music you have in common includes Cam'ron, R. Kelly, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., Earl Sweatshirt and Frank Ocean.

Your musical compatibility with Briks is VERY HIGH
Music you have in common includes Mineral, The Smiths, Cap'n Jazz, American Football and Modest Mouse.

Your musical compatibility with Dark Horse is MEDIUM
Music you have in common includes Talking Heads, Sun Araw, Quasimoto, Killer Mike and Kate Bush.

Your musical compatibility with djchameleon (2) is MEDIUM
Music you have in common includes R. Kelly, Earl Sweatshirt, Craig David, Justin Timberlake and Soulja Boy.

Your musical compatibility with Frownland (2) is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Meredith Monk, Belbury Poly, Tim Hecker, This Heat and The Caretaker.

Your musical compatibility with Goofle11 (2) is LOW
Music you have in common includes The Smiths, Slowdive, Yuck, Justin Timberlake and Talking Heads.

Your musical compatibility with Janszoon (2) is LOW
Music you have in common includes Cam'ron, Matmos, The Smiths, OutKast and Lil Ugly Mane.

Your musical compatibility with Ki is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Elliott Smith, The Smiths, Nick Drake, Carissa's Wierd and Sparks.

Your musical compatibility with ladyislingering is LOW
Music you have in common includes Sparks, The Shangri-Las, Tommy James & The Shondells, Talking Heads and Françoise Hardy.

Your musical compatibility with Mankycaaant is MEDIUM
Music you have in common includes American Football, Dowsing, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Lil Durk and Danny Brown.

Your musical compatibility with misspoptart is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Justin Timberlake, RJD2, Frank Ocean, Yann Tiersen and Weezer.

Your musical compatibility with Mondo Bungle (2) is HIGH
Music you have in common includes Cap'n Jazz, Harriet The Spy, Why?, Solid Space and The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die.

Your musical compatibility with nbakid2000 is LOW
Music you have in common includes The Magnetic Fields, Dead Gaze, Ducktails, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. and Mount Eerie.

Your musical compatibility with Rjinn is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Boards of Canada, Tomahawk, Lonesummer, The Beach Boys and Chris & Cosey.

Your musical compatibility with Sansa Stark is LOW
Music you have in common includes The Smiths, New Order, Beyoncé, Ruth and Jay-Z.

Your musical compatibility with sidewinder is MEDIUM
Music you have in common includes Yuck, Why?, The Smiths, Splashh and Boards of Canada.

Your musical compatibility with thelizardking is LOW
Music you have in common includes Boards of Canada, New Order, Nick Drake, Neutral Milk Hotel and King Crimson.

Your musical compatibility with Zer0 is VERY HIGH
Music you have in common includes Seam, The Wake, Henry's Dress, Broadcast and New Order.