Music Banter - View Single Post - The "get [insert forum member here] into [insert genre or subgenre here]" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:28 AM   #129 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

i have an idea for a sort of variant on what's happening here. See what you think, as the thread itself is kind of dying...

Someone (anyone) post ONE video, and one only, on ANY genre, subgenre or about any artiste they want. ANYONE who wants to comment on the thread MUST listen to the song and give an HONEST opinion on it. While that's going on anyone else can post another video, but only (initially) one per member and ideally try to select as different artistes as you can. I'm guilty as anyone of skipping videos here but this would sort of force everyone to listen to it and then comment. I mean, what's it gonna take out of our lives? Five minutes? Ten? Twenty if it's one of my prog epics?

C'mon! Give it a try! Could almost be seen as an extension of Rez's sadly-missed Mixtape of the week...

Okay then I'll start, and here is a weird one to get us going. Honest comments only please. If you hate it, say so but also say why, same if you like it. Did it surprise you? Bore you? Annoy you? Make you want to find out where I live and come calling with a ten-gauge? Let everyone know!