Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening to Right Now? : Rap & Hip-Hop
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Default What Are You Listening to Right Now? : Rap & Hip-Hop

Other subforums have this type of thread, and it's a nice way to keep a small level of discourse going when you don't want to debate an artist full on, but rather discuss the merits of the songs we enjoy, from guilty pleasures to classic tracks and all in between. Hopefully it's not the worst idea I've ever had - actually that'd be pretty alright because this is a low stakes thing to be the worst ever.

Anyway, post up a video, or maybe if that's too much for you a link to a video or soundcloud or something, just give us a way to hear it - and then give a description of what you like in it, or hate in it, and so on. I'll start:

Mike Jones could actually spit, even if he said prince's cuts like it was a contractual obligation. Radio rap was the shit back then, maybe because I was in like fourth grade.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote