Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums of 2014
Thread: Albums of 2014
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 05:01 PM   #79 (permalink)
WaffleFlamesisAngry
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
If you're not trying to be offensive a good starting point would be not to insult people here you barely know. Try chilling and listening to what people are enjoying rather than just calling everyone here hipsters. Not a great way to make friends. Also, people will take what you say more seriously if you're at least civil. The old saying holds true: you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
To be completely honest I kind of want to insult you at this point because I'M a little offended by this. How is calling someone a hipster in any way offensive? And regardless of that calling people hipsters was A JOKE. I was just pointing out that an album wasn't on the list in a creative manner (It's called a sense of humor. I understand that not everyone's going to find it funny but getting offended is a little much). I don't mean to jump all over you but GEEZ you're not helping me like this site anymore then I did before. You and that urban hat guy who seems to think that mentioning two well known artists makes me unfit to discuss lesser known artists
WaffleFlamesisAngry is offline   Reply With Quote