Music Banter - View Single Post - Therapy is for ****s
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 12:06 AM   #50 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviouz View Post
I remember this.

I remember this convo in plug.

I remember you saying she blowed this random dude, then after that, she made out with your mate.

I also remember chundering in my mouth reading it.
That was actually another friend with another girl. His pseudo-model buddy got a bunch of girls he works with at Hollister to come over for a party. Some sloot blew the model in the bathroom, which was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention, then made out with my buddy later in the night. Lulz were had by all who were paying attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
All I can say is Diesel is where the slootiest sloots go in all of Carson Street so I am not surprised. And I don;t think it was a cringworthy text on her part, I think it was intentionally sent for a particular reason. Girls like that thrive on attention right? What better wy to continually get attention from a dude you barely know than send him a text like that, which for all you now was actually group texted to all her male friends. Il bet after he got that all he did was think about her and tell her how he felt the same way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Your friend is a beta male chump. No one should stand for that male or female. This has nothing to do with societal standards.

Is she even a dime? Dimes aren't even worth that though. Plenty of other dimes in the bank. It would explain why he let her fly though.
It was weird because he's definitely not the type of guy to fawn over some random sloot. I saw his text conversation, he wasn't really giving her the attention she wanted. Maybe she was just really baiting him for the attention or maybe she is really into him despite being a sloot. She seems pretty desperate but she is pretty fine too, so I don't know what's going on. Wish my buddy would admit he saw her making out with Mario Lopez and call her on it but he's got no sac.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote