Music Banter - View Single Post - Should the Superbowl Halftime show be reserved for older acts?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 02:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

well i wouldnt say that established acts performing is really over. i mean rhcp is supposed to be there with bruno. bruno is really talented and is an easy listen, i think it will be a good performance. it will be interestin to see what the chili peppers play or if there will be any special guests as sometimes happens.

just in the last 10 yrs if i remember correctly we've seen madonna, the who, rollin stones, paul mccartney, etc. at the end of the day whatever happens will be buzzin on twitter for a few hours then nobody will really remember the next day. unless it sucks like black eyed peas lol. its kind of a middle aged-younger event anyways (the show itself). they are the ones usin social media and stuff and talkin about it. the older fans dont care about the show and prob arent too broken up with metallica not playin
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote