Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 09:19 PM   #24416 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLizardx View Post
Thankyou I used to get told I looked a bit like Julia Stiles [actress in 10 Things I Hate About You] when I was younger, still blonde, and had an eating disorder haha.

This is her, what do you think?
*IMG*

My band we had the photos for is a 6-piece metal-core/ screamo outfit. I'm doing clean vocals, since screaming shreds my voice, but we have an awesome screamer too.

I'm also in a ska covers act, to earn money [I don't have a proper job] and I also do my own singer-songwriter style stuff lol. Aaaaaaall the music!

I already put some of my own tracks in the member showcase thingy in the other thread, but I will put up some of my new band once we've got some material recorded [we're hoping to do that within the next month or so].

Are you in a band yourself? What sort of music do you play/ listen to?
Well, I can definitely see the resemblance, but thats not it. You arent in the NE of England, are you? You will just remind me of someone I'm sure and it'll hit me some time but it really is bugging me. Haha.

Lots of bands then! I'll check that thread out. I'm not in a band. I'd give it a go but the lack of talent really holds me back. I'm into a lot of metal, mainly stoner, doom, black. I like a lot of shoegaze, slowcore and psych. I dont really care what it is though as long as I dig it.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote