Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:02 PM   #24418 (permalink)
xLizardx
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Well, I can definitely see the resemblance, but thats not it. You arent in the NE of England, are you? You will just remind me of someone I'm sure and it'll hit me some time but it really is bugging me. Haha.

Lots of bands then! I'll check that thread out. I'm not in a band. I'd give it a go but the lack of talent really holds me back. I'm into a lot of metal, mainly stoner, doom, black. I like a lot of shoegaze, slowcore and psych. I dont really care what it is though as long as I dig it.
I'm right in the middle of England, however, I did date someone from Middlesbrough a few years ago. Is that where you're from? Haha.

Alternatively, I suppose it's unlikely but possible that you've seen one of my youtube videos. Some have a few thousand views but most, more like 70 lol.

That's cool, all the heavy stuff I still like my catchy melodies I'm afraid, so I'm not so into really heavy bands, probably cause I suck at screaming so can't sing along. You should give an instrument a go, it's lots of fun, even if you don't think you're that good initially. Well, unless it's a violin, violins sound universally awful unless the player is already amazing. :P
xLizardx is offline   Reply With Quote