Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 04:28 AM   #1879 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Of course you can express your opinion but you can still express it but still be respectful which some in here obviously can't do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
I was. I started following the NBA in the 1960's. There were bad calls in every decade. If you want to say that the NBA has become a soft, finesse league compared to the game of Bird and Magic and Isiah Thomas and Jordan, I'll give you that argument and agree. But your contention that the game is rigged is absolute horseshit. You don't know WTF you're talking about.
Thank goodness you "get it" lol

That is obviously what I am saying and I do stand by my opinion that there are more bad calls and referees getting paid to make bad calls more so now than in past decades.

I don't think everything is all fair and accurately represented when it comes to media and entertainment because alot of times it isn't.

There are a ton of stories and even cases of referrees who have been paid to cheat by people in the NBA. So not sure why people are making it seem like this is a taboo issue.

Not sure why people are so outrage with the idea that the NBA overall does not have as much talent that they use to compared to other decades when past hall famers and legendary ball players have said it them self on national television.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote