Music Banter - View Single Post - Neil Young or Bruce Springsteen
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 01:18 PM   #76 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Most of the people that have voted for Springsteen on here, I don't think are very aware of the diversity that Young offers and probably lack real knowledge of his music, hence their need to listen to a lot more of his music and his 40 plus album discography, instead of basing their opinion around a few songs here and there.

Most of the people that have voted for Young (are what I call those with real music knowledge on the forum) whereas those that have gone with Springsteen far less so (there are exceptions of course, as some of the people that have voiced opinions for Springsteen know their stuff, well 1 or 2 so I guess it's not so many)

I don't much like Bob Dylan but I recognize that members are going to like him more than Young, as the man is a legend and a great songwriter (another thread similar to this) but when it comes to Springsteen though, I'd sooner listen to John Cougar and believe me that's not saying much.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote