Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #1924 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Oh I can find bigger Lebron and Miami fans because my brothers are and my goodness it is annoying!!lol

I just want to be clear with my opinion on Lebron.

He might be the best player in the league right now but I don't think he is worthy to be compared to Michael Jordan. He doesn't have as many shooting titles and championships as MJ and I just don't think he is this likable iconic player that the NBA makes him out to be. I know throughout the series over the summer they made mini commercials comparing MJ stats to Lebron and making it seem as though Lebron had surpassed Jordan.

I really would like to hear FRED HALE perspectives on this.

This does not change that Lebron is the best right now but I don't think he is on the level of MJ or has even surpassed him. I also think the way in which he got his championships need to be taken into consideration as well. He had to go to another team to get his championships. Didn't MJ have dry spells before he started winning championships with the Bulls? He still stayed on the team though and built a team around him. I dunno, I just don't think they are in the same category and in saying that does not mean I am not acknowledging he is the best right now.

He might be the best in the league right now but he personally isn't my favorite ball player. I like others like Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, West Brooke, Jason Terry and a few others. As far as personality, I really like Kevin Durant and Tim Duncan.

I also find Lebron to be very arrogant.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote