Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 04:58 PM   #1928 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
I dislike it when people call LeBron arrogant. Kobe Bryant is ridiculously arrogant, and I don't feel LeBron is anywhere close to that, so from that perspective, he's likable.

Also, I am a Heat fan cause I live in Kansas and go to Jayhawk games weekly, and it's fun to watch LeBron play and see the connections to Andrew Wiggins (6'8", unstoppable slashers, play awesome defense, run the break, etc...)

Also also, Ray Allen is my all-time favorite basketball player, and he played such a critical part in the finals last year for miami!

Also also also, West Brooke!? Who's he?

Heat fan in Kansas, how does that even happen. Wiggins is a beast. I love watching NCAA, I've watched a bunch of Duke this year because Parker is fun to watch.

My alltime favorite baller is definitely Magic Johnson. He and Bird were the reason I started watching and fell in love with the game when they were in College.

You know who shes referring to. The typo police are in effect. I never saw it coming with Westbrook he was so average at UCLA. Even Kevin Love was just a good player, not the absolute madman we see playing for the T-wolves now. Must be a Ben Howland thing.