Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's talk about God for a minute, shall we?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 08:50 PM   #93 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
And that's again just remarkably untrue.

Brady has played in three more playoff games than Montana. Brady has thrown less touchdowns in the playoffs than Montana. Montana would project to have about 10 more touchdowns than Brady with the same amount of games played. That is not "so small it's meaningless".

It's the same with the total yards. Brady has 700 more total yards than Montana. Montana would on average get 300 yards a game, so if he played in three more games to get the same sample size, Montana would project to have 200 more overall playoff yards in the same amount of games. Again, definitely not so small that it's meaningless.

The yards/attempt show that Montana was CONSIDERABLY more deadly on any given pass play, much more efficient, and much more effective. He beat defenses way more than Brady beat defenses. You can blame system all you want, Montana was literally factually better at gaining yards than Brady.

These are three stats that Montana has a clear, concise, noticeable, significant advantage.
i will keep disagreeing that yds/att is an important stat here. youve watched brady and know their style lol which makes it more mind bogglin to me you put so much value into one pretty meaningless stat. you've seen brady march down the field with 5 yards passes time and time again so its shockin to me.

this all started when you commented that brady had it all handed to him... which monetana did too lmao. probably moreso actually

regular season its not that close, brady is far superior. so in conclusion brady has a huge edge in teh regular season and montana has a slight edge in superbowls... to me thats brady bein better.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote