Music Banter - View Single Post - Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #191 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

First off, I am not sorry, because it was the greatest thing I have ever done...
Also the hardest...Being Pro Life is really fine and dandy, ( Honestly...It's humane)
And its easy to say give the baby up for adoption. ...But until you carry someone with you and have a completely symbiotic relationship with them. You will never know the other side of that coin, which comes complete feelings , of depression , add postpartum depression, on top of regular depression, mix in feelings of being the worst mother ever, and top it off with thoughts of suicide and you have a dangerous cocktail..

Then there is raise the baby you made it philosophy. .Really. ...Growin up neglected is proven to be psychologically worse then being beaten, or over protected....I would rather hear that women , who know it wasn't for them for whatever reason, decided to abort then give birth to, and neglect a child...A CHILD not a zygote. ... Both abortion and adoption are hard things to get over...But really it is a black and white choice for the woman...Do I do it or not....I am not talking outside influences I am talking instinct. ..Instinct told me no thank you not my style. ..But I am hard wired that way other women however are not...And the freedom to choose their path through life is their right. No matter how much you disagree with it ultimately ask yourself are you planning on raising , loving, and providing, for the baby that is about to be aborted. ..No? oh ok..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 02-01-2014 at 06:37 PM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote