Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 07:02 AM   #194 (permalink)
SPLADOW!
Groupie

John Kerry:

-I was in Vietnam for a whopping 4 months...

-Anulled a 14 year marriage...

-Vote for something, then vote against it, vote for something, vote against it...

-MY wife, or basically my sugarmomma is worth billions, yet you still say Bush is a money whore, muhahaha...

-I Voted against national security funding and military funding numerous times, yet ol Edwards yelped about destroying terrorists, yea.... thats just what we need, take away money from national security and the military, that'll get those terrorists..

-I have ideals for strengthing our Homeland Security, but I'm gonna take money from it, hows that going to strengthen it?

-I'm is a pacifist pussy.

-I said at the Vietnam hearings "We can't just be going around trying to spred democracy everywhere" So, Live under a Dictator? Want help? Well your not getting any from me, cause I wanna raise taxes and give more money to medicade so ol' man river can by his medication for %15 cheaper, and try to focus on making the economy improve, then have it fall again 8 years later, since thats a standard pattern that people don't seem to notice... but since I'm ****ing you over, Mr. Thirdworld, people will look back and say "He was a good president, look at what he did to the economy" Cause I've got 5 homes worth over a total of 60 million dollars, not to metion the 17 million dollar vacation home in Italy I sold last year

-Oh, did I mention that while I was a private through out all 4 months of my military service, I won 3 purple hearts! Shrapnel wounds? Nah, Missing leg? Ho,ho, no..., But I did pull a guy out of a river back into the boat, and got shot in my leg and ass while relaying messages for me ol' Sarge!

-I'm an ugly, ugly son of a bitch.

Just laying it out there, don't respond, just read it, and then continue.
Emo people are douche bags that suck the life away from everyone else, stop trying to get attention and go hang yourself, and then, after you **** that up, just jump off a cliff or tall building, cause ya can't **** that up, then the rest of us can keep on keepin on without your whinny me, me, me, ego driven, sack of ****, "emo" life, ya ****ing mincy ***gots.
SPLADOW! is offline   Reply With Quote