Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #2404 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post

American Horror Story
I'm about 3/4 of the way through the first season of this. I'm enjoying it though not really blown away so far, but still withholding judgement until the end of the season.
I absolutely loved the first season. So much, I bought it on blu ray. I never buy television series on dvd/blu ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
Rick and Morty is the best new show on TV.

<3 Dan Harmon

Hilarious, no more physical limitations, he can just do whatever and get away with it.
I love this show. Love how Rick is constantly fighting back bile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Pretty decent little show with some great acting from Mathew Mcconaughey, who has so far had no shirtless scenes, which I'm pretty sure is a breach of contract for him. I'm kind of loath to say it, but it pretty much feels like a straight faced version of Twin Peaks as directed by someone who did nothing but watch Se7en for a straight year. It's definitely a compelling story and worth your time, but don't let the title make you think you're going to get a worthy successor to something like The Wire. While their jargon is pretty spot on, you are going to get pretty much all the standard detective tv show tropes... but with HBO quality writing.
Love this show. So dark.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote