Music Banter - View Single Post - Who knows you´re here?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #57 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I think belonging MB is a lot like the whole correspondence concept of a pen-pal.
^ Yes, I like MB because it is a literary way of communicating. There is the challenge of expressing your ideas, and the reward of receiving some recognition from friends and peers. Of course not everybody sees it as a literary exercise; I´m going to choose an example from Batlord, one because it´s on this page and two because I´m confident he´ll understand that I´m joking, not criticising. Anyway, here´s an example of non-literary posting:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
x2
^ Thinking about it, this is actually a pretty succinct way to convey your opinion. Perhaps I should be studying Batlord´s style more carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuntaFalza View Post
Is there a reason to be ashamed?

Why?
^ Those are very good questions, KF.

The reason I don´t tell anyone that I post here is because once it´s out there in the real world, I have no control over who knows. One friend tells another friend and before I know it my boss is reading my posts and my Auntie Matilda is saying, "If he can spare time for his MB friends, why can´t he write a letter to me?"