Music Banter - View Single Post - My Top 10 favorite Music Banter Members
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 07:16 PM   #33 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Awww, JayJamJah. RIP.

This is a cool thread. It's different from Spill Your Guts because it's positive and is people who make the forum special. Even if it's someone you have a crush on. You can explain each person, but it's fine if you don't want to.

My top 10 (not ranked)

1. Burning Down: is a totally down to earth bb who's always there for me and keeps my sexual appetite by sending me sexy ice players and priests!!! Damn, I need to get myself to church. I could go on all day about Mel, but I do want to save my money to visit her and Dan (Zombie) in Canada.
2. Janszoon: You are such a wonderful person and pretty much the best mod since you became on. You are calm and always makes the most logical decisons about drama, spam or ban hammering.
3. Urban Hamburger: You are such a fecking lunatic. You are blunt, you are sly and always make me laugh, no matter what mood I'm in lol. I'm closer to you than my friends over here because you cut the **** and tell me to make the best decisions as a mod and a member. Things always come out true when I follow your advice.
4. Fetcher: Classy, sexy and you are great poster who I drool over when seeing your pictures. You've always been so kind to me, you don't jump on the bandwagon during drama which shows you're mature and don't pick sides.
5. Mojo: I love chatting to you! We've spent a bit of time getting to know each other and I see you as a strong, passionate guy who loves music. You recommend some great TV shows and bands that I end up getting into.
6. DJ: DJ and I had a period where we weren't really talking to each other and he went underground to look after himself without judgement. I know I was hard on you but I know now that you're such a cool guy! I love talking to you again. I do worry that other people using you. I'm here if you need me.
7. Neapolitan: Such a kind, intelligent and mature guy. I am so stoked that you like a fair bit of New Zealand music. When I get a computer sorted I'll share things with you as my OS will be reset.
8. Butthead: You never fail to make me lol! I like your non-PC attitude plus no ****s to give toward others.
9. Lisnaholic: You are a super nice guy. I haven't been in touch with you much because of so many reasons! But I still consider you the most intellectual and obscure taste in music. I'm really glad to see your music club was around for a while but I don't think people were up to reviewing the tracks. I will get us to get it running again if I have a damn working computer!!! 3 times it's been fixed. Hopefully others might want to contribute too. But anyway, I feel a really cool collection with you.
10. ROXXXYYYY! Girl you be such a fun, exciting person on MB! I'm really glad you came back, there was lots other people who wanted you to come back too. I've seen how exciting and fun MB is with you around. I am impressed that you get into some serious music discussion! I want to do that during 2014 when I have time. You are very popular my dear, if you need anything at all, PM me.
11: Trollheart: I'm having to make it 11 because I have to mention Dereyk. I really, really think you are the most amazing and considerate person. It must be quite hard being at home a lot and being devoted towards your sister. It shows true character. On here you contribute so much, especially with your journal. You are empathetic toward members who often don't say thank you. It's not like you're trying to make yourself look good, it's totally genuine. I know you think a lot of me but being in NZ it's a bit difficult to meet members like you. I definitely plan on visiting Ireland in the next couple of years, so hang tight!