Music Banter - View Single Post - Happy Birthday Junkyard Donner....
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I cried too, but not for the same reason though, mainly because I was trying to make you smile at 7:45 and somehow locked myself on the porch in my robe... But regardless of that chickie, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLL...Forget about all the crap that happened, and hang with us....That's what friends are for.....
That's right. I am sorry to hear about you're being locked out, that would make me cry too.

Happy birthday Steph.

I have had a couple of bad birthdays. I had one during dating a Belgian guy, he didn't get me anything because he isn't in to giving presents at all. He said he'd go to dinner with me and stood me up. I litarly cried because all my friends were busy and I saw no one during the whole day so I made a sandwich and went to sleep. It really isn't a nice feeling.

Steph I really want you to know that if I were your friend where you live I would have gone to dinner with you plus give a gift. I don't understand why friends are a no show, we always make a big deal on their birthdays. How hard is it to just send a card?