Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 08:18 AM   #14281 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Ahh, yes, well speaking from personal experience it is something nasty that really never truly goes away... 90% relapse rate for opiate addiction.. I am not saying what he did was right at all... But understand at some point the person you love, is not in there, making those decisions you feel me... It's a completely self serving mindless zombie, that is really to chicken **** to get sick...(This is where I differ from other addicts, I have never stolen a thing to get high, never had to do things I felt were compromising, because no man, I'll get sick, I can take it...)

Recently I have come under the beliefs that you grow out of it, or you die...I have reached that place personally where it's not worth the bull**** that goes with it...Not cause I don't love the feeling I do, I just don't want to deal with the shady, scummy **** that goes with it...Strange ppl on my couch at 4 am that sorta thing....

My hope for your brother is he reaches a place like that, and is able and willing to rectify the rift he is causing... I wouldn't tell your father, I really wouldn't... But I also wouldn't call the cops the next time either... And it's easy to say out of anger, but when your brother is doing some time, as good as it might be, the weight of that guilt of taking away his freedom might crush you...I am just sayin maybe it won't... I dunno... Chin up, darling, it's money, as much as you worked for it, it comes and it goes, and good things do happen to good people, so you'll get what's coming to you in a different way... You never know you might find a place cheaper then you exspect...

OH YEAH WHIP HIS ASS ONE GOOD TIME...LIKE OUTTA THE BLUE...WORKED ON THE SOPRANOS
I know it's just money. It's just that it's the 20th horrible thing he's done to me and he stole the money when I needed it the most. I'm trying to buy an apartment. It's the most important thing in my life right now.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote