Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 10:59 AM   #6289 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
They always had the option to free aim. All you had to do was change the settings. I used to play with free aim during the multiplayer stuff and people just break down and can't hack it so it ends up being a grenade/sticky bomb fest haha.
I seem to remember doing that and not liking it. It's been so long that I can't be sure though.

Quote:
I don't pit the two games against each other. I like both of them. Saint's Row for being goofy and not taking itself seriously right out of the gate. I also like the complexity of GTA on their story lines and how much they parody pop culture.
I'll love them both regardless, but I have a special emotional connection to Saint's Row cause I see it as being like the band that never sold out while your old favorite releases St. Anger or Risk.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote