Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #14301 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Exo man, you know we've all been through this before and there's little I can add except what I already said to you. Getting out has to be the sanest and safest thing for you to do. Maybe move your bank account or keep your money somewhere it'll be safer. I kind of find it hard to udnerstand how he signed cheques in your name? Or are all your cheques pre-signed? That would seem to be a bad idea.

Anyway, as they say it's only money but when you really need it for the situation you're in it's damn damn hard just to forget it.

I'm perfectly willing to help you. I'll loan you money if it helps you get out of that situation. I know I can trust you. Just let me know how much and give me your paypal and it will be yours. I am one thousand percent serious here.

TH
You're the man. I can handle this on my own but you're a fantastic person for offering. Thank you so much.

I went to the bank to figure this out. The bank manager basically told me that the check went through an automated security check and that it was just missed. She said if he went to PNC they would have seen it better than a machine. She helped me out though. She cancelled the remaining checks that are missing and ordered me new ones. She also put like a billion alerts on my account so I now whats up.

What a day.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote