Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #6292 (permalink)
Chrysalis
~de geso

While almost everyone else seems to have fallen head-over-heels for this, I just think that it's pretty good. I'll admit right now that I've never really been a fan of this series (hell, I've never really cared about anything made by Rockstar aside from LA Noire), with San Andreas being alright (although I really don't think that it's aged that well in some areas), and GTA IV having a nice narrative but also having both horrible driving controls that made a lot of missions not that fun to play through and Roman constantly asking me to either go bowling or see BEEG AMERICUN TEETEES. Thankfully, this fixed all of the issues that I had with GTA IV, but I'm still not in love with it yet. I'll probably actually finish the story mode sometime before this year is over, but I'll probably play through both Saints Row the Third and Saints Row IV before I even bother finishing this. For now, though, I'll probably just be driving around it's incredible map to kill some time...

...at least when I stop playing this to kill time...

...as well as this. Seriously, I only picked this up yesterday and it's already blowing every Mario Kart game that I've played out of the water.

Oh hai best visual novel.
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote