Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:18 AM   #164 (permalink)
Key

Paradise Lost have really managed to make a good impression with me lately. I was only familiar with them from the song No Celebration and I kept telling myself I needed to hear more of them because I really liked what I heard from that one song. And so I decided it'd be good to give a couple of their other records a listen.

Recently I heard Believe In Nothing. It's a very cool album and from what I can tell, really captures what the band is about. Although at this time, I haven't given their other albums a listen quite yet minus Symbol of Life which is where No Celebration is from. Tonight is a different album as well, as I have decided to give Faith Divides Us - Death Unites Us a listen, and again, I am really diggin' what i'm hearing. I'm honestly shocked that I didn't get into these guys sooner, since they're right up my alley.

Just a fun fact, apparently Paradise Lost have had Devin Townsend as a special guest. That alone is reason enough for me to really hit myself over the head for not giving them a listen sooner. So far, there is nothing to complain about with this band.

Key is offline   Reply With Quote