Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs You Hate
Thread: Songs You Hate
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 05:09 AM   #298 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screen13 View Post
The Hooks From 90's Hell!

Agree - and you had to post a double shot of what I wanted to forget about the Fake-Alternative 90's when things went so wrong! Four Non Blondes had that whole Slick 70's Folkie Wanna Be Slumming Look down tight right down to having the Acoustic Guitars that said "We're for real" (as real as Starbucks!) while The Crash Test Dummies hit the mother lode when they were a Canadian band that was big on CIMX when the industry was actually paying attention to it for that Alternative trend (Give me one other reason why the Bare Naked Ladies made it other than that they had Acoustic Guitars and dumb hooks?). Both had annoying hooks that caught the Mainstream and they still are being played today.

The only thing worse would have been posting Bush (A British band that made it in The US by sounding Grunge Lite) or Creed (believe it or not, there was a band in The 70's also called Creed...).

Hey hey hey. What's with the Alternative 90s bashing? lol Listening to mainstream Alternative music in the 90s got me into music in the first place and I'll always have a nostalgic soft spot for it. There should be more guitar playing in mainstream music today. It is disturbing absent.

I will forever love this song.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote