Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #3263 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Then I'd have to start hating Vanilla. I hate SNL cast members.
I checked wiki and imdb and as far as I know Anna Faris wasn't on SNL as a cast member, she was only on SNL as a guest. So you can re-ignite your torch for Vanilla now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Downgraded from Jon Hamm/Don Draper I see

As long as he doesn't turn into George Michael Bluth.
Oh my bad, I thought he was Emma Stone's bf in Superbad. Though because he joined MB, he reminds me of Evan, because MB is filled with a lot of people like Seth and McLovin. He just seems more like the normal kinda guy like Evan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I have no idea who any of those people are, other than Rosanne...
Well the only way to remedy that is to check out House Bunny, SuperBad and The Office (US version)and write about them in your Couch Potato journal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
My opinion on everyone that I can think of. Which means if you're not listed you haven't made any sort of impression on me.

These lists are not in any particular order:

People I Like:
Trollheart
Batlord
DJ
Big3
Rez
Goofle
Frownland
Roxy
Burning Down
Sansa
Plankton
Neapolitan
Exo
Urban
Jackhammer
Howard (I haven't forgotten you, man)

Undecided or Indifferent:
butthead - create a whole entirely new category for him, name it what you want.
Ki
Vanilla - bump up
Janszoon - bump up
Engine - bump up
junkyard donner - bump up
Loathsome Pete
Anteater
Briks - bump up
James
Manky - bump down
anticipation - bump down

People I Do Not Like:
realtalk
Forward to death
Paul Smeenus

The dislike list used to be a little bigger than this but several members have grown on me enough to move into "indifferent" or just straight up like.
Well first off, thanks for including me in the like list.

If there is a disagreement between you and Paul maybe I shouldn't get between it. But I'll vouch for Paul as a decent guy. He likes Prog, gelato, plug.dj and plays the bass, and probably seen every band imaginable in concert. And will definitely kayak to Australia from Washington (state) to meet Vanilla.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards