Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #7624 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
DJ this does not make any sense

Yes, music is subjective but if someone is saying that Justin Timberlake makes better music than Michael Jackson, saying " I don't like Jacko" does not explain why they think Justin Timberlake's music is better. Even making a simple statement as " I think JT's music is more catchier" explains much more than " I don't like Jacko"

It is just a immature insult that does not explain their opinion on why they think JT's is better.

If people want to make outlandish controversial claims such as that then they need to be prepared for people to challenge it. If some people prefer JT over MJ I really do not care because that is their opinion but I just thought it would be interesting to hear an mature explanation for their opinion since this is a discussion board after all.

Saying " I don't like Jacko" is just a immature insult that does not explain anything which is why I said it was an unintelligent response because it was.

I can name 10 Michael Jackson songs you have never heard. You have not heard all of MJ's music which is why I said I think you should listen to his other songs besides his main hits.

I've listened to all of JT's crappy music and I am not impressed with it. He makes the same boring music and it would benefit him to hook up with a different producer because Timbaland recycles the same production over and over again.
I guess you aren't getting the point that no further explanation is needed beyond "I don't like Jacko's music."

Of course people can challenge outlandish claims but the person making the outlandish claim doesn't owe you any explanation for said claim.

I also said in that same post you quoted that by doing so it doesn't further music discussion any but it's still their choice to do so whether you like it or not.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote