Music Banter - View Single Post - League of Budgets
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 06:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckiest_strike View Post
League of Budgets

Filled with strategy and tactics, there is almost an infinite combination of possibilities with a whole bunch of characters. It’s difficult not to play a string of consecutive games in one sitting.

What makes the game enticing is that League of Legends needs you to incorporate strategies and tactics. Playing with your team is necessary to win the game. This isn’t a solo mission. This is about a team that lives and dies together. It’s better to talk to your teammates and let them know what’s happening on the map. If you want to play a solo game then this isn’t something you should be playing.

Take this opportunity to revel in the game by befriending other players. It’s a much more fun experience when you get to play with others. Also, why not invite your other friends to join you in the “League”. .
This. Got into this game 3 weeks ago and almost done running the gauntlet to 30. Mr D00d is my summoner. Hit me up. That goes out to all the good ol MBers I haven't seen in forever that play or want someone to play with!

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote