Music Banter - View Single Post - Depression and suicide
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 07:58 PM   #598 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Had another episode on Wednesday & it just came out of nowhere. 7pm I started feeling little pangs of pain in my chest on the left hand side, had a headache and started to feel a bit dizzy/numb, got up and it just went downhill from there. My head felt blurry and I tried to calm down, put my head down etc but when I closed my eyes it felt like I was gonna pass out. I phoned the NHS 24 hour number cos it was outside GP hours and they said it was anxiety and I took some Propranolol and Paracetemol.

Felt exhausted next day & still do, and the chest pain has came back in little spots, last night it was on the right side of my chest. I am going to the GP on Monday as that is the nearest appointment they had. Still feel like dirt tbh.
Aww that's no good. I hope you feel better bb.

Anxiety is deeply rooted within my family and I have had times in the last 2 weeks where I was so anxious that I felt my body was exploding, my heart racing, feeling tight in my throat, my stomach in knots, my breathing intense and my head extremely sore and blurry. Once you get into it, it's very hard to recover. I'm still not 100% back to normal but am controlling it by not allowing myself to think about what I have ahead of me.