Music Banter - View Single Post - Do You Prefer Electronica With Or Without Vocals?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #58 (permalink)
PneumaticBasher
Groupie

I would generally prefer electronic music without vocals. My opinion almost directly comes from the way I relate to music and the way music relates to me. Whether I feel happy, sad, or angry, I am almost always listening to music. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, there's music playing. However, there are some songs that I prefer to listen to when I am having good days or when I am really happy (i.e. Strobe - Deadmau5, Language - Porter Robinson, just about any one of Going Quantum's liquid dubstep mixes, etc.). Listening to these songs during memorable experiences or events helps me to incorporate feelings and events in my life with those songs. Basically, any time I feel happy, listen to those songs. That way, any time I feel sad or angry, any one of those songs will help me to feel happier. I rely and depend on music to get me through those days. Also sometimes I listen to things like Dubstep, Hardstyle, Glitch Hop, etc. just cuz.
PneumaticBasher is offline   Reply With Quote