Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 04:56 PM   #2075 (permalink)
Wpnfire
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
meanwhile lebron with 37
I was at the Mavs-Heat game in Dallas on Tuesday where the Heat were actually behind in the fourth quarter, and they went on an 8-0 run with LeBron scoring all 8 of those points, including two consecutive threes, and a fastbreak layup. He finished with 42 points, 4+ dunks, and I believe he made more threes than Ray Allen and Mario Chalmers. One of the threes was after a change in possession, as if LeBron was a spot up guy.

Fittingly enough, I found LeBron to be more intimidating as a basketball player in real life.

Also it was one of the greatest offenses for the Big Three with Bosh, LeBron, and Wade all combining for (I think) 75+ points!

The heat just ravaged the Mavs. in the last 7 minutes of the game, and won by 12. Chris Andersen even made a three at the end! lol

Absolutely TERRIBLE defense by the Heat though. In one possession, the mavs got 5 offensive rebounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
how bout that excitin dunk contest, guys!?!?
How bout that allstar game? It was actually pretty good there at the end! I think Kyrie Irving was using the opportunity to show that him and LeBron would be a great team if LBJ came back to Cleveland next year. lol
Wpnfire is offline   Reply With Quote