Music Banter - View Single Post - Is MB a Tiger Beat music forum?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 04:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
I've heard the comment made before that Music Banter is the 'Tiger Beat' of all music forums. I often wonder if that might be true when looking over some of the threads posted in the rock
and metal forum. You almost never hear the discussion concerning the bands/artist like the Steve Miller Band, Bob Seger, Supertramp, Styx, etc.
I mean the list of bands and artists just goes on and on I could name that are never discussed here at music banter. Maybe a lot of the mainstream attention here is because most of the posters are newbies that only stay for a short period of time while making only a few posts and then leaving.

There are some really interesting things going on here at MB in the journal section for example by some of our members here, but the music discussion forums themselves seem to be lacking versatility in discussion most of the time.

Yea I agree. I think the people here only seem interested in talking about rock or some obscure band not that that is a bad thing. There does not seem to be much interest in other areas besides that. The other forums barely have any activity.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote