Music Banter - View Single Post - MP3.com to cease operations
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
MobilizeTerror
Punk Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgil
well being in a band myself I think its sheisty that people get free MP3s.. I mean I know how much freakin work goes into making a CD and It's definately a lot more than you pay but we do it because we love it. See the thing is though bands that put out a CD with one well recorded song a then 10 or 12 filler songs trying to sell it for 15+ bucks.. thats a different story but I mean paying 10 bucks or so for a good CD that has a lot of time and effort put into it and they pour their soul into this music they perform and write.. isn't that enough to pay their living, because that is their life and job yeah... thats all I have to say for now lol
You are saying 10 bucks is not good for a cd, because of all the hard work, but just think if only a 100 people buy it you already have 1000 dollars.