Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 12:55 PM   #559 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
vivid dream last night

i was in a house that wasnt mine with my client and his room mate. i was in an argument with a guy at my door and closed it on him. 5 minutes later i heard a knock at the door. i looked thru the hole and saw what looked to be an fbi agent.

i opened the door and he flashed his badge then quickly shot me 4 times through the chest with a silenced pistol. the guy i had argued with was standin there too and jumped back with a horror look on his face as if he did not know this other man or whether he would be shot too. the guy who shot me wqalked past me into the home and i yelled for my client and his room mate to run. but even in the dream i knew they had no chance and neither did i.

i remember in the dream thinkin 'fukc this is it' and it didnt evne hurt but i knew i was done. i felt the life slippin away from me and saw the shooters footsteps walk out of view. i knew in my dream that there was nothin i could do and the murders would likely never be solved. i felt my life leak out of me, thats how it felt and i awoke when i died.

so i didnt leave the house all day today

Dude, why wouldn't they be solved? Silencers don't actually silence the shot. They just slightly reduce it's volume and make it harder to figure out what direction the shot came from. It's a ****ing explosion, dude. Some cylinder on the complete opposite side of the explosion is going to silence something that you need to wear ear protection to fire indoors.

With any luck I've just ruined just about every James Bond movie ever made for you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote