Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:00 PM   #2102 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
ummmm... by losing... thats pretty much the definition of choking is it not??

i obviously wont change your mind but i just find fans like you to be head scratchin but lebrons response to jordan that you just posted wasnt even rude. like at all.

Miami did not score in those seconds.

The NBA purposely made calls and did not call fouls so they could score.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a team without rigged NBA ref calls to lose in less than five seconds if they are up by five lol

If the Spurs were playing another team, those two fouls would have been called.

Quote:
and dirks cough wasnt a 'fatal injury'. like i said earlier ppl like you reeeeally reach and stretch to find things to hate on.
Dirk had to step out a game because of that leg or knee injury so I do not think that is hardly "small" or something to minimize and even if it was just a small injury it is immature to laugh at someone's injury

Why are you justifying his immaturity?

Quote:
ray and battier went to miami cause lebron is one of a kind - a superstar scorer who gets his team mates consistent easy looks. he is the ultimate team player, im not willin to even take any other statement into consideration about that
You Miami fans are hilarious lol

Yall make it seem like Lebron just wins all those games BY HIS SELF and has no help... smh

He definitely was not the reason why they won that championship...Ray Allen was.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote