Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:36 PM   #2110 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

realtalk after this i think im done talkin with you because i find you to be inane and ridiculous with your basketball thoughts.

-lebron wasnt shadin jordan, hes done nothin but praise him. ppl like you hang off of jordans nuts but the reality of the situation is that the nba promoted the hell out of mj and loved him because he took the game global. if you dont think jordan got a ton of calls or that the bulls wouldnt have got the exact same call the heat got in the finals then youre outta ur mind

-the fact that you called dirks injury fatal..... lol.... i think thats all we need to show how bad u reach for ur hate

-every player has help (see hall of famers dennis rodman and scottie pippen) but theres no doubt lebron makes average players good and good players great. see his entire career with the cavs for evidence

-nobody in the history of sports has ever had the pressure of hype that lebron has had and he has somehow surpassed it all and went above and beyond. him and jordan will be the 2 greatest ever and its a shame you cant appreciate that because of ur hatred and irrationality. youre missin out.

-your notion that miami choked by winnin makes zero sense lol. please realize the things you have typed, they are insane.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
wpnfire, i too think knicks screwed up by not dealin melo. knicks have had 20 yrs of poor management and bad contracts. worst of all they have no assets to trade. they literally cant even improve because nobody wants to go to that mess of a franchise, and even if they did the knicks dont have the money or players to trade. amare is on a max deal i think and he comes off the bench.

felton literally might be the worst point guard in the league so i think his arrest is a blessin. jr smith has always been a complete loose cannon and his time needs to be done. the only bright spot other than melo is tim hardaway jr whos looked smooth as a rookie and chandler. there is just no reason for melo to stay on this trainwreck. i hope for everyones sake he leaves because melo is one of 3 guys in teh league who can totally take over a game. hes so talented its unreal. i used to think he was part of the problem but lately im realizin hes the only one even keepin the knicks mildly relevant
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote