Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you prefer X or Y?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Not the actual letters, dummy! Everyone knows Y is the man! Seriously, it's simple: a choice between two, which do you prefer and why? Start off with

SUMMER vs WINTER

Me, I'm a winter guy. Comes from being a nerd I guess. Whenever it was sunny my mam would be at me to go out and enjoy it but I wanted to skulk in my room, writing, reading, playing computer games or what have you. So I always felt guilty when the sun shone. Occasionally I would drag myself out just for form's sake, but I was never a big sun lover.

But when it was cold, or raining, or snowing, I had the excuse I needed to stay in my room and nobody would say anything to me. Also it just felt ... right, you know? I'd always rather be too cold than too warm. I also like the sense of peace and stillness you can get with winter; summer was always loud radios in the distance, kids playing and people fixing cars or whatever. Winter was more peaceful.

So, summer for you? Or winter? And why?
Above all, winter. The extreme cold and snow does get tiring, but it's so much easier to bundle up in multiple layers to stay warm in the winter, than it is to strip nearly naked and stay cool in the hot, humid summers we get here.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote