Music Banter - View Single Post - Ukraine Riots
Thread: Ukraine Riots
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
Putin is a dictator. Some people I know via internet, Russians, have been jailed because they protested against him peacefully. The problem is, Russian's history is filled with dictators and so they really always need a strong leader, for they have always had one.
And every good kind of dictator wants to possess and boss his neighbors.

And when Putin's friend was kicked out, he went angry. The biggest mistake the ex-government of Ukraine did was when they started to use violence against the protesters. Hopefully Russians calm down and more importantly, none of the western countries do anything. It could become very large conflict if they did.
Since their independence the same could be said for the Ukraine.

Quote:
Edit. And Ukraine won't be joining. EU has too many problems even without yet another country that's in a need of curing so they will not take any more countries that are so unstable.
This I agree with, there are too many countries in the EU at the moment that really shouldn't be in it due to being too unstable and even more importantly they have no real idea of the concept of democracy either.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote