Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 09:53 PM   #2126 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Since LA runs that Triangle offense, scoring combo guards don't exactly fit in their offensive scheme with Kobe being there. They could still draft Wiggins and he can play the three, he's 6'8".
––
Should have showed the full gif right before that where LeBron takes off from near the free throw line to dunk.

That mask didn't alter his game in anyway. LBJ is truly a guy that can play under adverse circumstances, because they showed several times that he clearly hated having to wear that mask.

ALSO, that mask is made out of carbon fiber! Wow technology is amazing compared to 10 years ago when LBJ just worse a simple shock-absorbing plastic face mask.
technology is amazin, i remember wearin a mask in high school yrs ago when i broke my nose and the thing was so heavy and sweaty and terrible to wear. granted it was probably a $20 mask from a sportin goods store but those things suck.

as for the lakers i think you need to be able to run pick and rolls and gasol is a perfect guy to either pop for the jumper or roll to the rim. hes so talented and honestly gasol has never got the respect he deserves in l.a. hes been a workhorse and taken for granted big time.

what pisses me off about kobe and the lakers is when i watch a game and the ball always goes thru kobe late in the game. which is understandable but kobe will go back to the basket the majority of possessions then when they lose he never gets any blame. its always because nobody else could score or whatever. while he has a guy like gasol who is the most skilled big in the game sittin right there. pau is such a scapegoat for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
I just don't see why Lebron was trying to belittle MJ when MJ was not insulting him. I just think that is disrespectful.

But then again I don't think MJ cares that much for him because when people always asks what he thinks about Lebron and Kobe he always prefers Kobe.
i tried to google and couldnt find an article talkin about what youre talkin about. i suspect you made the comment out to be worse than what they were and they werent that bad to begin with.

of course jordan would prefer kobe, its cause kobe has always been in love with mj and has completely copied everythin about his game. lebron is showin that you dont need to follow that format to be one of the all time greats.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote