Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 04:58 AM   #5224 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
A Canadian girl storms over and asks how I can do that in front of Heather ( a girl I was having casual sex with in December) I do not know why they feel upset, I approach them and give a shrug before hitting the dancefloor.
haha

Quote:
She says she would, but I'd tell everyone. Fair enough, I would

Quote:
I slept for maybe an hour or two and woke up remarkably happy and motivated to continue my day. I had had the best night of my life and the only comedown was that period of depression at the fact the night had ended. Most of today I felt like a new man, euphoric almost. Happiness, true nirvana is only a pill drop away. And that's terrific news.
Interesting. Top stuff Manky really nice post a lot of it reminiscent of the first time I took a pill when I was 17. Except for the end bit, the next day I felt crap, but I did do a gram of speed before the pill. The euphoria and warmth was 5* though, think it was a love heart, can't remember the name, didn't buy it, a mate gave it me. Though I have done them before and had absolutely no comedown whatsoever.

Had some terrible times on pills, done them about 7 or 8 times and will never do one again but the first time probably was one of the best nights I've ever had. Was at the Sanctuary in Brum, it is called The Institute now, the night was B2T, one of those proper hard house type raves. Ravers are the nicest people in the world, never cause any trouble.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote