Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 01:30 PM   #567 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Last night I had a dream that my parents paid me a surprise visit and I was just about to take some LSD. I put it in my drawer and it didn't appear again for the rest of the dream. We were hanging out in my dorm and my mom started saying really racist **** in front of my black roomate like she didn't know he was there. This is entirely out of character for her, that's more like something my dad would do. Then we decided to take a hike through a trail they found online. We reach this big mountain and there were layers of grass and dirt all the way up. We start the hike. Once we get to the grass, it turns out to be this disgusting green goo **** that looks like baby vomit, and when we tried walking through it we just sunk until the park rangers pulled us out and told us that we had to hop. My parents had no trouble jumping 40 feet up the mountain, but I could only make it 20. Then they got stranded on the mountain and I said **** this and went back to my dorm to fix my cabinet.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote