Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official 'Ice Cube Doesn't Get The Credit He Deserves' Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #121 (permalink)
Forward To Death
Trolier Than Thou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
Link me to the post where I said Dizzee was known more worldwide than Ice Cube please.
Link me to the post where I quoted you as saying that Dizzee was known more worldwide than Ice Cube, please. The quote reads "Ice Cube is much, much more popular in the global, overall spectrum" (which he is), and says nothing about the context of your words. I don't see what the problem is here.

All I said was that Ice Cube was and continues to be culturally significant, as evidenced by social media, and I used social media stats to support this.

I questioned whether Dizzee is actually a celebrity, and the only thing you can take from it is that I "don't think he's a household name cos he's not on American telly". Well, no, he doesn't have the social media statistics of the guy who you're saying isn't a household name. By your own logic, he isn't a household name. By my logic, it's questionable whether he is or isn't, as is the case with Ice Cube.

Comprende amigo, or does it need further explanation? I don't think I could break this down any more simply than I already have to be honest.
Forward To Death is offline   Reply With Quote