Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #1689 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
Do the Oil Kings have big rivalry games? Like The Hitmen and Rebels maybe? Our most bitter rivalry is with Seattle (who actually play in Kent, WA) followed closely by Spokane. I'd include Portland in that list, but tbh those games have been all Winterhawks. That team is scary good.
Hitmen and rebels would be the major rivals, yeah. To be honest I don't really follow whl that much, but I know the oil kings are really good. I think I've only been to one game this year, but usually going to games = me getting super wasted. They're fun tho. I used to have a buddy who played goal for the winterhawks (when they were basically terrible) but I've always cheered for them even now.

Also I just realized that my new tv box has access to ALL ppv nhl games holy hell. I don't know why this is but it's great. Just watched the caps/bruins game and now I'm watching Dallas/tb. I am probably never leaving my house again this is great.

And I don't know what to think about the miller trade. I honestly don't think miller is an upgrade on halak. Buffalo could end up getting 2 1sts here plus whatever they get if they deal halak (desperately hoping so for my fantasy pools sake) and Stewart. Crazy stuff.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote